Fort Worth, Texas

Fort Worth, Texas
Stockyard Cattle Drive

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cinderella's Castle (and our son, The Comedian)

We had Eli's birthday dinner at Cinderella's Castle. He caused quite a stir upon meeting Cinderella. I did not take these particular pictures, by the way. These were taken by the Disney photographer.

The introduction
The hug
The smooch
The fallout

Yep, Eli acted like he swooned when Cinderella kissed him. I was initially embarrassed by his silliness until I realized all the onlooking dinner guests were laughing hysterically. The staff thought it was awesome and presented us with three different pictures because they couldn't choose. Eli was pretty pleased with himself.


3 comments:

Theresa said...

That's priceless!!! Love it. And yeah, no way you can top that kind of birthday celebration! I'm so jealous. By the way, my birthday is coming up . . . .

Anonymous said...

How precious!!! What a lady's man he is going to be - it was obvious from his expression that he was quite smitten with Cinderella!! What great memories for Eli!!! Ya'll did good Mom and Dad.

Anonymous said...

Don't you know Cinderella was just as amazed as his Mom and Dad.
That would definitely qualify for a moment of "priceless"!!!
Hollywood, move over...a star is born!!!!
We really appreciate getting to see such happiness for his birthday.
love again...MeMe and Big D (aka>Bibbi)