
I love this photo of Eli looking so serious at Animal Kingdom.
Here Eli learns how to be a pirate by "Captain Jack Sparrow" and his sidekick.
Yikes. This is me after 10+ hours of Epcot. But I had to get a picture holding the drink Samantha Brown from the Travel Channel raved about when she did her Disney feature.....the Grand Marnier Orange Slush, bought on the sidewalk in the Paris section of Epcot. Pretty tasty.
3 comments:
The "serious" pic of Eli is breath taking. You can see Aaron all over his face...while his personality is definitely his Mommy.
Thanks for sharing such memorable moments in your family life.
love
MeMe and Bibbi
Wow - great pics - I love that the pic of Eli is black and white - makes it that much more interesting!!! Personally, I want a CD of each and every picture!!!! Bet you would have never guessed that, ha, ha! Love ya'll. Mom
This is just adorable! I love that you all went to DW, just jealous we haven't gone yet.
Post a Comment