What Aaron has dubbed "the summer of Eli" is now underway. I think Aaron and I have been more excited than Eli about this new stage in his life. He is finally "old enough" to attend some of the fun summer activities available around here. With swim lessons, Vacation Bible School, Little Gym camps, Summer Saints camps, camp at his normal school, and the much anticipated Disney trip we are going full speed ahead this summer. That's a first actually. We usually take it slow. OH, and we have company coming next week...my mom, mamaw, and niece (Eli's 1st cousin!). I can hardly wait. Weather permitting we have a lot planned.

The only thing good to do outside in the Texas heat is eat a popsicle (or ice cream sandwich) or....

go to the POOL!!
This particular pool day turned out to be a painful one for me. I stayed out much longer than I normally do, playing in the pool with Eli. My shoulders were really burned and as a result I have not been able to go back the past two weeks. I also got clipped in the chin by a flying disc of some sort that a few teenagers were flinging back and forth. It hurt like heck and left a knot and bruise on my chin that hung around a couple days. Hopefully today will be a little safer.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, your pool trip sounds miserable! I can't wait to hear how all the camps go. Sounds like a fun summer for Eli!
Post a Comment