Yes, in eight years of living in Fort Worth, this was the first time we ventured out to the annual Stock Show (which is literally right down the street from us). I think I have sufficiently whined to Aaron about taking Eli and I so he finally did (thanks, Aaron. Ha!). It was fun, but I still
really want to go to the rodeo sometime. We didn't plan and buy the tickets ahead of time....and the Sunday rodeo was long sold out. That is okay....we will make it another time!

I had to get a shot of Eli strutting in his Wranglers and boots. He thought he was pretty cool and quite a little cowboy.

He wasn't scared at all on top of the pony. I thought he might be once he got up there, but he thought it was pretty fun.

I think Aaron would love one of these John Deere's if we had a reason to need one.
2 comments:
I love the "walking away" pic of Eli - he really plays the part of cowboy very well. John Deere's at a cattle drive??? I'm sure one of these days, Aaron will have his John Deere! :)
You could just see him strutting...he is a true Texan. Happiness was all over his face. He really made a fashion statement.
Big D loved the one on the John Deere too.
What a wonderful moment in time.
love
Meme and Big D
Post a Comment