Fort Worth, Texas

Fort Worth, Texas
Stockyard Cattle Drive

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Glazed from the Heart and McKinley's


Well, Valentine's is still a month away, but we are getting ready for it at McKinley's by golly. I "stole" this picture of our cookies from my friend Sharon Simon's blog (hope she doesn't mind). She does all the adorable cake stands with charms, and mini cake plates on our tables. She also did our white boards with the big charms and the "too cute" containers we keep our straws, creamers, sugars, etc. in by the coffee.

Check out her wares at:


I will post some more Valentine's pics closer to time. We are doing some scrumptious things right now such as: chocolate raspberry bars, buttermilk brownies, chocolate cherrylicious cupcakes, and our NEW baby cakes!! This is a fun time of year. I love all the pink.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a work of art...it would be difficult to choose. Hey, this will help customers buy more...not being able to choose the prettiest.
They truly reflect love and happiness.
love
Meme

Anonymous said...

Was I way off about a red background with black hearts
I did see ...the box with the "X's" and "O's" reading "Be My Valentine"...is this what you referred to in my email?
love
Meme

Anonymous said...

Oh, wait...I do(barely) see some stripes with hearts in the background. (changing the subject)
Did you see the gals from D.C. area that has 3 cup cake to read "Yes" "I" "Can"...when ask why they did not put it all on one, their reply "this way they have to buy 3". I will go...you can only take so much of this chit-chat...love ya , Meme

Theresa said...

Sounds delicious! I'm coming for lunch today!

Theresa said...

Baby cakes are soooooo FABULOUS -- I licked the wrapper!!!!